Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to Work

Health issues have kept me away. For far too long. Longer than I care to think about. But I'm back at it, determined to make up the time I've missed. Here's what's cookin' on my workbench at the moment.
Click pic to enlarge

You may recognize one of them; I started the Ghost House over 2 years ago. There's also an 'N' scale train that I foolishly started about 3 months ago (more on that some other time). And a quick build HP PC Model from the back of Maximum PC Magazine. So I'm trying to catch up on old projects and finish what I started. I've also had some time to catch up on some Blog browsing. There's a lot more of you out there! Showcasing some great work, too. I'll point you to some of the more interesting projects I've seen lately; some are bound to familiar to you, but to me, they're brand new! So once again I ask you to bear with me. I really do have some neat things I'd like to try. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment